Luken Architecture is looking for an individual with technical experience in the CAD/BIM software to act in the production of architectural design and construction documents on a variety of projects.
The position requires:
• Coordination with multiple team members in different design and engineering disciplines
• Working with multiple document and office file management websites
• Working in multiple CAD standards
• Researching product information
A Quality Candidate has the following characteristics:
• An aptitude for integration of information from multiple sources
• Has analytical and problem solving skills
• Has strong organizational and communication skills
• Has a demonstrated history to multi-task in juggling multiple priorities and balance deadlines
• Is self-directed
• Has an aptitude to work in a fast paced team environment with multiple deadlines and commitments.
The position requires demonstrated expertise in Architectural Desktop/AutoCAD and BIM/Revit software. Additional experience in presentation software (Sketch-Up, Photoshop, other) and familiarity with computer systems is a plus.
Luken Architecture is a small firm located in the downtown Minneapolis North Loop with a strong reputation for quality architecture performed within the public and private sector. The firm offers experience from design through construction across a broad spectrum of project types and duties. With a work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation, we seek an individual with a positive spirit that wants to learn and grow. Must love dogs…literally, we have a mascot! For initial consideration, submit a cover letter and resume to: