Life Time - Healthy Way of Life Company
Life Time is looking to hire a talented and passionate Chief Design Architect. This role will be focused on various exciting and complex projects including large-scale resort style athletic destinations, multi-family residential, unique historical structures and collaborative work spaces; all rooted in a Healthy Way of Life ethos. Bring your passion for design and your love for all things healthy way of life together in this exciting new role.
Examples of Work Performed
• Work directly with CEO in early design phase to create schematic level floor plans and fit-plans for all new prototypes, unique projects, and remodels/renovations.
• Leading design efforts through all phases of projects including guiding and mentoring other designers on projects, developing design direction, leading critiques and presentations.
• Generate design ideas, site plans, massing studies, and building designs for sites under investigation.
• Develop exterior architectural designs for new prototypes and unique building types.
• Coordinate with external developers and other stakeholders as required to design and incorporate Life Time into their developments while maintaining a distinctive brand presence.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Strong leadership, communication and relationship management. Skills managing and mentoring multiple project teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Design or related field (M.Arch preferred)
• Minimum 12+ years of experience in architectural design, concept ideation, master site planning, space planning.
• Excellent hand graphic/rendering skills and familiarity with design software (SketchUp or similar)