You were the type of kid who glued their Legos together. You dream of details and thrive on the nitty-gritty. Contractors like you so much that you haven’t paid for a lunch in years. You crush deadlines, are as thorough as the day is long, and you’re such a great multi-tasker that you’re reading this while tuning up your motorcycle.
You want to bridge the gap between architecture and construction, and reap the profits of your efforts, and work with some of the most creative, fun and progressive people in our industry, and eat chocolate-covered potato chips. Guess what? We have the job for you.
JLG Architects is seeking a Construction Services Specialist. Not just any Construction Services Specialist, mind you. A JLG Construction Services Specialist:
– Gets it built. You will be the JLG guide and the client liaison from pre-bid to close-out using JLG standard policy, procedures and tools. You will support the design team in producing documents which are the pride of the upper Midwest.
– Communicates, communicates, communicates. You work with everyone. Everyone. You need to protect and promote the JLG brand while gaining confidence of stakeholders and team members while also keeping the contractors happy.
A few more attributes of a future JLG-er:
– You need construction experience. You need at least 10 years of experience in the architecture and/or construction industry, including building technology proficiency.
– You are the embodiment of customer and personnel service. Since you interact with literally everyone, you have the ability to project a professional company image throughout everything you do.
– You know building codes and ADA requirements. You have prior experience ensuring the design includes these facets.
– You’ve got your mind on the money. You have a clear understanding and working knowledge of project budgets and cost estimates.
– You are ready to apply. Visit www.jlgarchitects.com/careers and suit up for the first day of the rest of your life.
ZweigWhite Best Firm to Work For. The Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal’s Top 25 Architecture Firms in the Twin Cities. ZweigWhite Top 25 Hot Firm. Inc. Magazine Top Employer. Grow Grand Best Firm for Young Professionals.
Oh, and we have a couple of design awards, too – somewhere in the area of 100.
For 25 years, JLG Architects has helped our clients work leaner, cleaner, and better. We create comfortable, inviting, exciting environments that raise productivity and lower sick days.
We find unique high performance opportunities to reduce – and sometimes even eliminate – operations costs. We stay on budget, period.
We understand that architecture is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and we want to make the most of it. We work hard, and we love what we do.
Nothing makes us more proud than the success of our clients. We make the design and construction process easy so they can focus on being the best in their respective industries.
We have 90 professionals in over 7 offices in Grand Forks, Fargo, Bismarck, Minot, Williston, Alexandria and Minneapolis because we want to be a part of the communities where we work and live every day.
More importantly, our employees are what make us JLG. They are the brains behind our award-winning designs, the heart of our corporate family, and the reason we have been named a Best Place to Work firm, both for professionals and early career adults.
Every day at JLG is a new day for creating, inspiring and solving challenges. Everyone – from our Intern Designers to our Construction Administrator to our Marketing staff – is a part of the process, and we work closely together because we are inspired by one another. So, if you are someone with fire in your belly and fun up your sleeve, you’re someone we want to meet.
To find out more and to apply, please visit www.jlgarchitects.com/careers.