Experienced Interior Design Project Manager
Posted Tuesday, January 8
Baker Associates, Architects
Baker Associates, Inc. is a second generation architectural/Interior design firm looking to maintain our base markets and grow into exciting new markets while developing a strong staff as we proceed into the third generation.
Our office has significant opportunities for individual development and advancement, while at the same time promoting work/life balance. We are looking for a Lead Interior Designer who wishes to grow into a Project Manager to join our team of talented and dedicated professionals.
Successful candidates should have 6-10 years of office experience and be dedicated to excellence in client service. Candidates should also be willing to work on multiple projects at once and be able to manage time and project budgets. This position requires a professional to work with firm colleagues and externally with clients and consultants.
The successful candidate can thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment, be a self-starter with strong abilities to multi-task, prioritize, work effectively and efficiently to help develop projects.
Baker Associates has a long leadership in car dealerships and theater design. Our focus is to expand into new stable future markets to augment our already strong base business.
Successful candidate will have the ability to create design, product selection and construction documents from project conception through construction administration. Candidates will work with team members, coordinate documents, participate in construction administration and work through code and technical issues. The candidate must have experience working in both architectural and interior design, and collaborative group design process.
• Professional Degree in Interior Design with at least 6 years of office experience
• Registration preferred but not required
• Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Design Suite and AutoCAD is required.
• Experience with consultant and document coordination
• Self-starter with ability to work either individually or in a team
• Excellent communication (verbal, visual and written) and listening skills
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Strong presentation, organization time management and follow through skills
• Emphasis on strong customer focus to build lasting client relationships
Baker Associates, Inc. offers competitive salary and generous benefits package including health, dental, life, short & long-term disability with potential for advancement and ownership.
Baker Associates, Inc is committed to fostering growth opportunities and mentoring to ensure our team members continue to learn and grow
For consideration, please submit your resume and work examples to:
J.D. MacRae, email@example.com