Facilities Project Manager
Posted Tuesday, January 8
Facilities Project Manager
Client is seeking a Facilities Project Manager to oversee all facets of office move coordination including planning, design, interior construction, occupancy and closeout.
– Program, plan, budget and lay out schedule while managing multiple projects of all sizes
– Meets with architect on projects requiring interior architecture. Ensures that architectural plans accurately incorporate building construction specifications and meet space use requirements.
– Informs contractor bid process to ensure that architectural and design requirements are included in bid.
– Coordinate all aspects of projects: track costs against budget; provide status updates to stakeholders.
– Manage external vendors (movers, installers, audiovisual vendors and electricians, etc.) in the implementation of major moves and interior refresh projects.
Coordinate labor and product sourcing with Corporate Procurement.
– Provide status updates to business leads on project schedule and deliverables.
– Provide space planning and move management in support of department move and reconfiguration projects, following corporate space and office standards.
– Attend meetings with department representatives and facilitate programming of space requirements (headcount/growth, allocations, adjacencies, special support needs).
– Direct fit plans and reference documents to support implementation of a project.
– Organize and implement department moves of all sizes.
– 7 + years’ experience as a Facilities Coordinator/ Project Manager
– Experience working in corporate facilities or a furniture dealer is preferred.
– Experience completing complex projects within a corporate facilities program plan, budget and lay out a schedule while managing multiple projects of all sizes.
– Good understanding of furniture systems (layout, design and construction).
– Space planning and AutoCAD skills preferred.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills to coordinate and lead cross-functional teams of outsourced contractors and internal resources.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.