Life Time - Healthy Way of Life Company
Support Project Designers in the production of documents for the interior of health and fitness facilities based on the needs of the client.
Demonstrates understanding of architectural design process and integration of interior design concepts.
Works in partnership with Project Designers to develop design plans, elevations and details (including reflected ceiling plans, millwork design, furniture layouts, ergonomic dimensions, finish selections plans, elevations and schedules) and prepare contract documents
Maintain prototype designs and specifications based on industry best-practices. Coordinate with architectural staff and purchasing to ensure new prototypical designs are issued in all active projects.
Participates in site observations and documentation analysis during construction process.
Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan & accomplish goals.
Works under general supervision.
• Interior Design degree from CIDA Accredited Program.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in design; including space planning and furniture specification.
• Experience in application of interior design principles and theory.
• Strong skills in programming, planning principles, materials and furnishings.
• CAD, Revit, 3D computer modeling/Sketch-up, Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Required: Revit
• Working towards CID.