Posted Wednesday, February 13
Wonderful opportunity for an Interior Designer to join a renowned design firm. If you would like to be part of an award-winning design firm with offices around the world- read on!
Now hiring a Senior Interior Designer to contribute to unique and inspiring hospitality and corporate office projects. Working in a team studio, you can participate in research and selection of furniture, fixtures, equipment and finishes.
• Have the ability to contribute to all phases of the design process
• Work in a fun and collaborative team environment
• Learn and receive mentoring from senior staff and industry-awarded designers
• Collaborate on architects and consultants, create project documentation, assist with presentations, FF&E, product sourcing, and so much more!
What This Position Offers You:
• A direct-hire, full-time position
• Outstanding Salary + comprehensive benefit package
• A relaxed, flexible, and informal work environment
• An opportunity to be part of a prestigious firm committed to your professional advancement through a structured mentoring program, a self-directed employee growth plan, and career development plans
• Company operating successfully for over 60 years
• Services include architecture, interior design, brand design, landscape design, and urban design
• Multiple offices nationwide and internationally
• Recipient of numerous national design awards
• CIDA Accredited Degree in Interior Design
• 7+ years of professional Interior Design experience
• Proficiency with Revit, SketchUp, MS Office, and Adobe Creative Suite
• NCIDQ / CID a plus but not required
• Previous experience with hospitality, restaurants, hotels, retail, or resorts a plus
If you would like to join a firm that is consistently ranked among the industry’s elite designers, this is the opportunity for you! Apply today!
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com