HMA Architects, Ltd
Candidates must demonstrate initiative and ability to contribute to our team, focus on innovative design solutions, HMA’s procedures, standards and quality expectations and client service.
Successful candidates should possess the following qualifications & skills:
● Professional degree in interior design, or related discipline
● Registration preferred
● 3+ years of experience in commercial interior design and/or project management
● Experience in all phase and aspects of a project, from programming through construction. This includes furniture planning, finish selection, construction documentation and project management
● Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp proficiency, highly valued and preferred
● Effective verbal and written communication skills
● Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and motivation to learn
● Collaborative and professional work ethic
● Interest in completing your NQIDQ exams
We offer a competitive salary based on skill and experience. Our benefit package includes paid vacation and holidays, 401(K) plan, pre-tax Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts and dental coverage.
Please visit our website for more information.