Cuningham Group Architecture, Inc.
Cuningham Group Minneapolis is seeking qualified candidates, with 2-6 years of experience, to support the Design team.
We are looking for motived individuals committed to high quality design to join our Live/Work Studio. Successful candidates will be responsible for supporting the lead designer on multiple projects by collaborating on design, product sourcing, preparing presentations and producing documents and specifications including FF&E.
Specific duties will include:
• Working in a team environment, always striving towards the common goal of a successful project.
• Collaboration on conceptual design with the ability to be literal or clever when working on thematic designs.
• Produce presentations and computer generated renderings utilizing Photoshop.
• Technical plans and documentation, utilizing Revit.
• Assist in selection, research and specification of all Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment, Finishes and Lighting.
• Travel for on-site coordination meetings.
• Problem solving as an independent and as part of a team.
• Organizing project bins and producing specific maintenance or specification information to the client or their operations department.
Must have and display:
• Bachelor Degree in Interior Design.
• Strong Communication Skills.
• Team Player Attitude.
• Must be able to take specific direction while applying common sense and motivation so as not to hold up timelines.
• Flexibility in work schedule. Overtime is sometimes necessary when working on deadline driven projects.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Creative Suite required. Experience in Sketch Up, Rhino or other modeling programs a plus.
• Experience with Revit in a documentation environment.
• Desire to further education and obtain NCIDQ.
• Commitment to sustainable design.
Julie A. Lang