Do you believe design can improve lives? That it can increase productivity, engage employees and promote wellbeing? All at the same time? We do. RSP Architects is looking for creative, smart, problem-solvers to join our Corporate Workplace Team. The 35 members of our Corporate Workplace Team work with Fortune 50 corporate clients to deliver dynamic workspaces across the globe. Our ideal candidate is passionate about design, particular about the details and craves collaboration.
We are seeking an interior designer with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities. Our perfect candidate has corporate design experience within a commercial architecture firm, is a pro-active problem solver and has the ability to work autonomously as well as on a team.
Key Result Areas:
· Participate as part of a team in all phases of an Interiors project including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documentation and construction administration
· Space planning of small to medium scale corporate environments
· Finish and furniture selection
· Develop graphic presentations for client presentations
· Production of 3D renderings to articulate design concepts
Skills and Qualifications:
· Professional Degree in Interior Design
· 2-4 years Interior Design experience preferred
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience in Revit a plus
· Demonstrated understanding of systems furniture
· Understanding of commercial building codes
· Strong interest in Corporate Workplace design
· Some travel required
Our employees enjoy respect, room to grow and the opportunity to do exceptional work and we take pride in their loyalty and dedication. Our employees make our firm a great place to work We provide competitive benefits and contribute to health, dental, and life insurance, offer 401K, employee stock ownership plan and more.
Please apply via our careers page by clicking on the position. Individuals selected for interviews will be asked to provide samples of their work.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Application must be completed through our website at http://rsparch.com/Careers.html
Please combine cover letter and resume into a single pdf or Word document before uploading in the “Attach Resume” section. Attachment can be up to 10MB in size. A link to your portfolio or work sample is preferred if your uploaded document is larger than 10MB.
No phone calls please.