Seeking a Commercial Office Furniture Interior Designer. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
– Work with design staff to design and prepare design documents including space plans, furniture typicals, furniture plans, finish selections, install documents, 3D views and photorealistic renderings.
– Preparation of sales support documents including product specification, pricing quotes and marketing presentations.
– Use of AutoCAD, CAP 20/20 Studio Furniture Specification Software, CET Visual Impression Rendering Software, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Organization and maintenance of design finish and marketing materials library.
– Knowledge of current local codes and ADA requirements pertaining to furniture and space planning
– Proficiency in AutoCAD / Microsoft Office Suite
– Furniture experience a plus
– Strong at multitasking, collaborating and highly organized