AEC Resources, Inc.
Are you passionate about creating places that inspire? If so, this new opportunity for n Interior Designer could be for you.
The Interior Designer will interpret and translate the needs of a client as well as any architectural direction into cohesive interior design solutions. This will involve production of drawings (2D/3D) and written material to support the conceptual direction of interior design and FF&E. You may be required to present ideas with a willingness and desire to hear and respond to constructive feedback. This Interior Designer will work collaboratively with the architectural team, conceptualizing, developing, documenting varying aspects of interior design of a project. This will include but not be limited to space planning, interior architecture, interior materials and palette, specifications and FFE.
What You Will Do:
– Conceptualize interior designs from a functional and aesthetic perspective inaligned with the clients’ budget, requirements, and program
– Develope Interior design through sketches, in 3D, diagrams, and other visual formats in order to express the design intent and communicate to project team, client, and end users
– Develop and coordinate the project’s interior design, materials & palette and FFE
– Evaluate and select interior materials, systems, and finishes and palette
Coordinate various building systems including structural, mechanical, electrical to ensure compatibility with the interior design intent
– Develop interior design aligned with cost parameters
– Participate in development of the program and other pre-design
What You Will Need:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
– NCIDQ certificate is preferred
– Interior Design experience in commercial projects preferred
– An established resume and portfolio of commercial projects
– Knowledge of space planning, block planning, and adjacencies in coordination with the building program
– Ability to Interpret and apply interior materials and finishes by building code & type requirements, as well as ADA guidelines
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at:
AEC Resources has emerged as the new leader in architecture staffing in the Twin Cities. With free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture. More information can be found at www.AECresources.com