Are you inspired by designing buildings that are design-driven? Would you feel professionally fulfilled by designing learning environments that equip future generations with the skills necessary to benefit themselves and society? Would you also like the opportunity to work in all major market sectors? If the answer is yes, this may be your next step.
New opportunity available for an Interior Designer II to join a nationally recognized leader in Architecture and Interior Design. This is a chance to join a firm with the reputation for being a thought-leader in the K-12 / Higher Education, Housing, Hospitality, and Corporate markets. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a team of 40+ highly-awarded Interior Designers.
• Join a team that designs portfolio-building, nationally recognized projects
• Freedom to display your creative talents on unique projects of distinction
• Benefit from mentoring from the industry’s brightest Designers
• Enhance your Design skills, and receive mentoring and advancement opportunities into higher roles
What This Company Offers You:
• Full-time, Direct-hire position with outstanding salary and compensation package including regular bonuses
• Ability to work on multiple project types including academic, hospitality, corporate, and housing
• A relaxed, flexible, and informal meritocracy culture
• Benefit from being part of a premier design firm in terms of learning, professional growth, and recognition
• Company operating successfully for 50+ years
• Services include interior design, architecture, landscape design, brand design, and urban design
• Multiple offices nationwide and internationally and the recipient of numerous national design awards
• Accredited Degree in Interior Design
• 5-15+ years of professional Interior Design experience in a commercial architecture or interior design firm
• Previous experience with Academic / Education projects preferred
• Proficiency with Revit, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Experience with budgets related to FF&E a plus
• NCIDQ / CID preferred but not required
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com