Pope Architects, Inc.
We are seeking a full-time Job Captain to work with one of our in-house teams. Technical knowledge and judgment is required on work details and assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes. Responsibilities would include production of schematics, design development, construction documents and construction administration.
– Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments within project scope, schedule and budget.
– Applies sound and diverse knowledge of architecture principals and practices in a broad array of assignments.
– Work on multiple projects simultaneously, with multiple deadlines.
– May oversee a small staff of architects and technicians.
Skills and Competencies:
– Diverse knowledge of Architectural principles and practices and experience with healthcare projects.
– Good communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
– Works well both independently and in a team setting.
– Proficiency in the use of Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
– Bluebeam and Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus.
Education and Experience:
– Post-secondary technical education required.
– 5+/- years of experience
About Pope Architects: Located midway between Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN we are an architectural and interior design firm focused on the design of Healthcare, Commercial, Community, Senior Living, and Multi-Family Housing customers nationally. We are unique, fun, hard-working and energetic, and we enjoy making our environment a welcoming place for clients to visit and an enriching place for staff to work. We believe in doing great work and having fun while doing it! To learn more about our firm please visit our website. AA/E.O.E
Contact: Please forward resumes to Karen Oldenborg in Human Resources or email email@example.com