New opportunity available for an architecture Job Captain! Join a thriving and successful consulting firm in this permanent role. There will be opportunities to participate in design, and you can be involved with all areas of the architecture practice.
• Receive challenge, recognition, and personal visibility while producing architectural designs for hospitality, education, and healthcare projects
• Leverage the latest software including Revit and AutoCAD Architecture
• Receive mentoring for the design and technical support for various project sizes and types
• Grow into a Project Manager position – without an advanced degree!
This role focuses on the timely and accurate production of project deliverables for a variety of projects. Duties can include consultant coordination, directing more junior staff, site surveying, detailing, permitting, construction administration and interacting with clients.
What This Position Offers You
• Work with architecture, mechanical, and electrical drawings
• Be part of a wide range of project types and sizes
• Flexible office hours
• Multiple annual bonuses and profit sharing
• Long term growth available to a Project Coordinator, Project Manager, and beyond!
• Company has been highly awarded for 40 years
• Services include design, consulting, 3D modeling, and more
• Approximately 30+ employees nationally
• Highly awarded and recognized within their niche
• Located in southwest Minneapolis
• At least 5+ years of progressive architecture experience with commercial projects
• An ability to prepare detailed project drawings using knowledge of architecture principles and practices
• Production of schematic, design development and construction documents, including construction details
• Strong Revit skills
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com