Cuningham Group Architecture, Inc.
Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 10 offices around the world, is seeking a Landscape Architect in our Minneapolis office. Qualified applicants should submit a resume, cover letter and portfolio to: email@example.com
Are you passionate, collaborative, and want to love what you do? If your answer is yes, then you already fit the Cuningham Group culture. Our team approach creates an energizing and empowering work environment where dynamic, self-motivated individuals thrive in pursuit of the same goal – great landscape architectural design. The ideal candidate is a great thinker who understands the nuances of the design process, is flexible, fun, and thrives on team collaboration. Applicants with a sense of adventure and a desire to chart unknown design territory are invited to experience, firsthand, why Minneapolis is one of the best kept urban secrets in the country.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Responsible for coordinating /project management of work for 5-7 concurrent projects
• Production of construction documents
• Managing a project from Schematic Design through Construction Administration
• Expected interaction/collaboration with related disciplines: architecture, civil engineering, structural engineering, electrical engineering, planning, and interior design
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
• Masters or Bachelor degree in Landscape Architecture
• 2-10 years of landscape architectural experience
• Advanced Revit skills strongly desired, basic skills a plus
• Proficiency in Sketchup, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and good hand-drawing skills
• 3D Rendering talents in Rhino, Lumion, 3DS Max are desirable.
• Ability, speed, and precision to work autonomously on production of construction documents required.
• The ability to work independently or collaboratively on multiple deadlines.
• Outgoing, engaging personality with good listening and collaboration skills desired.
Benefits and salaries are competitive. At Cuningham Group, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our design, and our community. Cuningham Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.