Well established Architectural firm with a proven track record with Healthcare, Senior Housing and Commercial based projects is seeking a dynamic Lead Architect with strong architectural project management and leadership skills to add to their Senior Housing team. This person will be comfortable in a business-development role and in leading a project design team. The position requires experience in all phases of architecture and the ability to coordinate all aspects of assigned projects.
• Manage multiple projects at varying stages of completion serving and the main client
• Carry primary responsibility for budgeting, scheduling, responsiveness of design solutions
• Manage team assignments within project scope, schedule and budget
• Maintain existing client relationships, and help to establish new ones.
• Take an active role in marketing new business through participation in presentations,
client interviews, proposal preparation, and working with in house marketing team
• Have a thorough knowledge of architectural practice, and experience in Senior Housing
• Possess strong leadership skills with emphasis on solution driven results and strategic
and creative thinking.
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
• A Professional Degree in Architecture, is required and professional registration preferred.
• 8+ years of experience in Architecture
• 3+ years of Senior Housing project experience
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.