A regionally renowned design firm with a strong portfolio consisting of public, civic, and government projects has an immediate need for a Lead Architect. Initial projects will be ground-up, new construction.
This architecture firm creates unique concepts for each project and specializes in their market sectors by practicing synergistic design. They practice a successful design approach which guides all decisions from the overall concept, to the smallest of details, to create award-winning designs. The projects are concept to completion, and an emphasis on internal promotions pave the way for your professional growth.
The individual for this role will be a key contributor from concept through documentation on several projects. You must have the ability to contribute directly to the execution of documents and details using Revit, and communicate with, lead, and mentor younger staff.
• A degree in Architecture is required
• 5-10+ years of proven experience leading small projects or small teams
• Proficient with Revit software
• Professional registration in Minnesota a plus
• A demonstrated track record of bringing projects from concept through completion
• The ideal professional will have excellent communication skills, strong organizational and leadership qualities, and the ability to deliver unique and creative spaces within a defined budget
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com