Sand Companies, Inc.
Sand Companies, Inc. is seeking a Licensed Architect in St. Cloud, MN. Qualified candidate(s) must have a minimum of 5 years of Architect experience, possess a Bachelor of Architecture degree, and have a current Minnesota license. Candidate(s) must also have programming, design (Hand and Computer based), Auto CAD, and REVIT experience, and construction administration skills. Strong knowledge of multi-family and commercial construction is preferred as well as Licensed in other states. Some travel is required.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to;
• Prepare preliminary and final architectural designs including site and landscape plans, elevations, renderings and floor plans. Coordinate all Architectural, Structural, Civil, and Mechanical/Electrical consultants and oversee all projects during construction. Work and meet with local building officials in regards to code issues along with submitting plans, specifications, and building permit applications the city.
• Review shop drawings for compliance with specifications in conjunction with the Construction Division. Assist Project Managers in bidding and writing of subcontracts, material agreements and exhibits. Research products for inclusion in projects and specifications.
• Prepare analysis of potential sites for use of potential development projects.
• Coordinate and cooperate with CAD Drafter/Operator. Work directly with the CAD Drafter/Operator to develop and implement standard architectural details and building materials for all Sand Companies, Inc. projects.
• Site inspection of current and completed projects to determine compliance with plans and specifications as well as various codes and zoning compliance along with development of punch lists.
• Attend City meetings, Planning and Zoning meetings, Staff meetings, and any other meetings as requested.
• Design and select building products for owner approval.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a resume to:
Sand Companies, Inc.
PO Box 727
Waite Park, MN 56387-0727