Award-winning residential Design/Build Firm in the Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN area seeks a Senior Architect/Department Manager with high-end residential experience to lead our design team and deliver creative, award-winning designs for our clients.
Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Licensed Architect in the state of Minnesota
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in residential construction and remodeling
- Experience in all phases of the design process from project planning and concepts through working drawings and construction administration; strong technical knowledge and detailing skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing a team of designers
- Proficient in CAD-software (AutoCAD, Chief Architect, Revit) and MSOffice
- A working knowledge of business processes, including contractual and legal procedures, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and excellent organizational abilities and technical skills
- Positive attitude with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team setting
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy, takes responsibility for own work
- Self-motivated individual capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects and who, in particular, is interested in growing with the firm
- A strong desire to be “the” best in anything and everything you do.
If you meet these qualifications, please submit your resume and salary requirements to us. In your cover letter, provide a few examples of how you seek excellence in your work as well as provide a sampling of completed residential projects that demonstrate your creativity, skills and expertise.