PCL Construction Services, Inc.
Job Summary: We are seeking a experienced Marketing Manager to work from our Burnsville, Minnesota office, to develop, lead and manage marketing strategies, proposal and presentation efforts, communications, advertising and brand awareness, both internally and externally.
• Direct and manage proposal and interview efforts
• Develop and manage brand communications, public relations, advertising and social media efforts
• Develop and manage marketing budget
• Represent PCL Construction in professional and community organizations
• Maintain an internal communications program that facilitates information sharing amongst staff regarding
• Manage, supervise, and mentor Marketing Coordinator
• A detailed list of responsibilities can be viewed online at www.pcl.com job id #140000R1
• Bachelor’s degree with 6 to 8 years of experience recommended /without a degree, 8 to 10 years of relevant A/E/C experience required
• Recommended: CPSM certification (or pursuit of certification)
• Advance computer skills in Adobe Design Premium CS5 over above (InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator) and Microsoft suite.
• Employment with PCL is contingent upon passing a substance abuse test conducted by a third party
• Additional qualifications can be viewed online at www.pcl.com job id #140000R1