Wold Architects and Engineers + Horty Elving
Wold Architects and Engineers + Horty Elving is a growing firm that specializes in the design of educational, government and healthcare facilities. We are headquartered in Saint Paul and have 5 other offices throughout the Midwest (Minneapolis, MN, Palatine, IL, Clawson, MI, Denver, CO and Dubuque, IA). We are looking for a Marketing Manager who is highly motivated, passionate, and collaborative to join our firm.
The main responsibilities of the Marketing Manager are:
• Manage production and quality for all marketing materials including proposals, qualifications statements, photography and interviews
• Train, mentor and manage our young, motivated marketing team
• Collaborate with Partners to develop, implement and communicate marketing strategies
• Oversee the upkeep of marketing databases including client contacts, project information, completed projects list, CRM software (Salesforce), staff experience and resumes, etc.
• Track prospective work (RFPs), to ensure a strategic, timely submittal
Opportunities to grow and develop this role include, but are not limited to:
• Help develop strategies to reinforce, promote and enhance our business through marketing initiatives, materials, communication efforts and events
• Conduct research and evaluate various advertising, promotion, event and sponsorship opportunities
• Collaborate with Corporate team to manage annual marketing budget
• Optimize CRM software to further increase success rate on marketing targets
• Research and identify future market sector opportunities
• Participate in networking and business development related events to help generate potential business leads
Our ideal candidate would possess many of these traits:
• Knowledge of the architectural/engineering design industry
• Great understanding of the proposal preparation process
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, and a self-motivated team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently
• Strong prioritization skills
• Ability to train and mentor marketing staff
• Great interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
• Willingness to adjust strategies and approaches when needed to achieve the highest level of results.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suites
• Experience with implementation and management of client relationship database
Wold provides a great work environment with an emphasis on training, development, and opportunity to grow within the company. We offer Medical and Dental Benefits, 401(k), Dependent Care, Transportation/Cafeteria Plan, Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. Wold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.