Station 19 Architects, Inc.
Description of Firm
Station 19 Architects, Inc. is a Planning, Architecture, and Interior Design firm located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We are a 35-year+ firm whose primary focus is “Serving Growing Quality Ministries” nationwide. Our work consists of new buildings, additions, and “refresh” projects. At Station 19 we are dedicated to faith, trust, and visioning. Our philosophy of “problem clarification” allows for flexibility.
The position of the Office Manager is to provide relationships between the employees and the partners, company and the clients and vendors. The Office Manager is energetic and organized to ensure that organizational and business administration policies are being carried out. This person is responsible for tracking the details of daily business activities, upholding company policies and procedures, and assisting the principles in day-to-day business decisions. Must to be service oriented, as demonstrated by being friendly and actively looking for ways to support co-workers, and have a willingness to be a team player and do “whatever it takes” to get the job done. The Office Manager is the support system to all the Architects in the firm.
• Fulfill office accounting duties including accounts payable and receivable, coordination, income and balance sheet creation, confirm accuracy.
• Prepare detailed financial records for the President to ensure accurate decision-making organizationally.
• Analyze financial data through balance sheets and income statements.
• Complete Human Resources functions including payroll, employee benefits, time analysis, employee relations, etc., alongside the President.
• Comply with legal standards for Architectural licenses both corporately and individually.
• Collaborate with Architects to write and create proposals, contracts, agreements, invoices and other legal documents.
• Organize and prepare company-marketing events alongside the President.
• General administrative support
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Personal Characteristics
• Accounting background, general business administration and Human Resources experience.
• Knowledge of faith based terminology and issues.
• Skills in Mac, Adobe, and Microsoft Office Programs.
• Skills in written and verbal communication. Requires attention to detail excellent time management with changing priorities and ability to multi-task.
• Experience working in an Architect’s or similar office preferred, but candidate with a general accounting background and strong interest in working in such an environment would be considered.
• Ability to analyze contracts and other legal documents to ensure professionalism.
• Ability to uphold high moral and ethical practices in the workplace.