ERE, LLC is a growing architecture firm that works on a variety of Residential and Small Commercial projects. ERE, LLC provides architecture services for diverse project types, from commercial to residential remodels. We approach each project with a rigor founded in Mies van der Rohe’s modernism, and an integrative approach to a collaborative building process. Projects are driven by the process, finding simple and honest design solutions to the practical and complicated client challenges.
ERE, LLC is seeking a Part-Time (15-20 hrs/wk) Architectural Designer with a minimum of 2-5 years of professional experience. Candidates will work with principal on development of project designs and detailing of document sets, as well as preparation of graphics for client presentations and review. This position provides a flexible schedule, as well as the ability to work towards licensure with IDP/AXP requirements.
– Prepare Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, as well as Presentation Documents.
– Conduct On-site observations and field measurements for assigned projects.
– Research and Prepare information regarding design, specifications, and materials.
– Development of 3D models and renderings.
– Flexible Part-time employment of 15-20 hours per week.
– Ability to communicate with clients in a timely, efficient manner.
– Completed Degree in Architecture
– 2-5+ years of professional experience in an architecture position.
– Proficiency with the following software:
o Autodesk: AutoCAD, 3DS Max (Revit a plus)
o Adobe: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
o Rhino 3D (Grasshopper a plus)
o Microsoft Suite
– Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
Compensation is commensurate with professional experience and demonstrated knowledge. If interested, please email: Resume, Cover Letter, and Work Examples in PDF format to Edward: email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!
Edward R Eichten