Would you enjoy working for a mid-sized architecture firm small enough to have a casual family atmosphere, yet large enough to have very cool projects?
Now hiring a Project Architect to join a design firm founded over forty years ago. You will have the opportunity to design, coordinate team efforts, and manage projects! The environment is conducive to growth, with exposure to all aspects of architectural projects in the civic and government sectors.
What You Will Do:
The Project Architect will work as part of a collaborative team with various projects through all phases of design. Work alongside senior Architects and Project Managers to learn and grow professionally, and advance to a new role when you are ready. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with projects in the public and private sector in a direct hire, full time position with salary, full benefits, and long-term growth potential.
• Develop presentations, designs and technical solutions for all phases of a project
• Produce conceptual renderings for project and presentation purposes
• Prepares architectural working drawings and related project documents
• Consult technical handbooks and guidelines for code compliance
• Assists in preparation of project specifications
• Review Shop Drawings
• Work collaboratively in a team environment
• This Architecture firm has been operating successfully for 40 years, and current firm size is 10+ people
• Project focus includes government and civic design including public facilities
• Located in the Minneapolis/St Paul metro area
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture is required. Masters preferred
• 3-10+ years of progressive experience in an architectural firm
• Proficient with Revit software. AutoCAD and SketchUp a plus
• Demonstrated experience leading project teams
• Licensure preferred, or working towards it
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com