Now hiring a Project Architect to join an architecture design firm in the Minneapolis / St Paul metro area with expertise in architecture, interior design, and construction management. Each project begins with a clear direction and aims to exceed the vision of their clients.
The Project Architect will work as part of a collaborative team through all phases of project design. You can work alongside senior Architects and Project Managers to receive mentoring and complete projects in the civic and public sectors. Direct hire, full time position with salary, full benefits, and long-term growth potential.
• Preparation of Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents
• Be a liaison between construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
• Develop presentations, designs and technical solutions for all project phases
• Produce conceptual renderings for project and presentation purposes
• Consult technical handbooks and guidelines for code compliance
• Assists in preparation of project specifications
• Review Shop Drawings
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture is required. Masters preferred
• 3-10+ years of progressive experience in an architectural firm
• Proficient with Revit software. AutoCAD and SketchUp a plus
• Licensure preferred, or working towards it
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com