Cuningham Group Architecture, Inc.
Cuningham Group, an award-winning architecture firm with 10 offices around the world, is seeking a Project Architect in our Minneapolis office. Candidates should have ten to fifteen years of experience with a focus on large projects for our Grow Group including Education, K-12. The ideal candidate is a team player, highly motivated, and ready to join our team and contribute to the success of the firm.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume, portfolio and cover letter detailing their experience to: HR@cuningham.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Developing project documents for bidding and construction.
• Provide input to the design and construction schedule – communicate the technical implication of design decisions.
• Responsible for the development and coordination of the drawings and specifications including: program compliance; code and agency compliance; schedule commitments and product research.
• Organize and direct the architectural team to execute the work in an orderly, timely and coordinated manner.
• Coordinate directly with clients, project consultants and local jurisdictions to develop full construction documents and specifications.
• Provide support for any tasks required for the successful completion of the project.
• Provide clear team leadership, mentorship, and collaboration with the client and all consultants.
• Demonstrates a willingness to integrate design, technical, and management disciplines, to deliver a fully coordinated set of drawings through a collaborative team-based process.
• May require travel.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
• Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Architecture.
• Ten to fifteen years of experience, with K-12 Education development experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Revit and Office 365 required. Skills in other software such as Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite, Revit C4R, Glue, Deltek Vision, etc. are ideal.
• Deep knowledge about major building systems and a strong background in detailing is desired.
• Willingness to work closely with project designers and project managers, and lead a large team. Ability to mentor staff with less experience.