Participates in research, planning, and design aspects of building projects for clients by performing some or all of the following duties.
Include the following and other duties may be assigned.
• Consults with Project Manager or Senior Project Architect to help determine functional and spatial requirements of new structure or renovation.
• Assists PM or SPA in planning the layout of project including determination of functional and spatial requirements and assists in preparing information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, and equipment.
• Coordinates with engineering team members to assist the PM or SPA with the integration of engineering systems into a unified design for client review and approval.
• Prepares project plans (scaled drawings) using computer assisted design software and equipment.
• Supports construction administration staff during building construction to help monitor compliance with project plans.
• Receives project direction from the Senior Project Architect and/or Project Manager.
• Must have four years’ college or university degree; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Master’s Degree and Professional license.
• 1 to 4 years related experience.
• Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking the English language.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and work efficiently with team members.
• Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the PM and SPA.
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe, and Microsoft Office Suite.