Posted Tuesday, January 8
Our client, a mid-sized, architecture, interior design and planning firm in Minneapolis is seeking a Project Architect to perform Schematic Design through Construction Administration on Education / K-12 project work.
– Planning and design of K-12 projects
– Provide leadership to the project team overseeing delivery of project
– Perform quality control reviews and mentor staff
– Communicate with consultants, owner, and contractor
– Resolve construction issues
– Be responsible for RFI’s, submittals and change orders
– Oversee Construction Administration duties
– Develops, modifies, and reviews production drawings and construction documents using Revit
– Reviews building codes to ensure that designs comply with minimum legal standards
– A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
– Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in an Architectural firm
– Architectural licensure in Minnesota
– Proficient knowledge in Revit and Microsoft Office Suite a must
– Advanced knowledge and understanding of building codes, design and construction
– Previous project experience with K-12 project is ideal
– Strong communication and organizational skills
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.