At HTG, everything we do begins with serving and building trust with our clients. We design creative Solutions that make a Difference, for each client. Every client has a unique situation; our job is to solve it for them. We are, More than Architects. We coordinate all facets of a project.
Come join our team. We are currently seeking a full-time Project Architect to be a respected member of the project team participating in a variety of project related phases with the client and project manager. This position requires a friendly, reliable, hard-worker who will strive to do their best on every task they do. We value employees who will “listen” and “learn” with a humbled confidence to accommodate the client’s needs and who can effectively communicate with team members to meet those client requests.
• Accurate Documentation of the project from concept and schematic design through construction documentation and detailing
• Organization and coordination of all construction documents (drawings & specifications)
• Client and Consultant communication liaison
• Research and tracking of materials and products for project specifications
• Implementation of all local, state and federal applicable building codes, and understanding of constructability and architectural standards of practice in Midwest region.
• Site observations and site inventory documentation
• Participate in all aspects of construction administration related activities (in office & on site)
• Lead / Mentor production staff
• Solution focused design skills
• Professional communication and writing skills
• Manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
• Exceptional interpersonal people skills required
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Licensed to practice Architecture and a Registered Architect in State of MN for minimum of 3 years
• 5 plus years of Project Architect experience in Commercial Architecture projects with experience in at least three of these project types:
o Financial Project (Banks / Credit Unions)
o Recreation Facilities (Ice Arena, Air supported dome and fitness facilities)
o Cultural Center / Visitor Center / Museum facilities
o Office / Warehouse buildings
o Light Industrial & Manufacturing facilities
o Tenant improvement projects (office, retail, restaurants)
o Native American focused projects
o Medical Office Buildings or Outpatient Medical clinics
• On site field construction administration experience on at least 5 projects over $3 million in construction costs
• In office construction administration experience on at least 10 projects
• Proficiency in AutoCAD Architectural Desktop (release 2014 or newer)
• Proficiency in REVIT (release 2015 or newer)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Practical application and working knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
• LEED AP or LEED BD+C credential a plus
HTG Architects was established over 55 years ago on the principle of providing exceptional customer service to its clients while providing creative design solutions for a vast variety of commercial architecture projects. Our clients know we deliver on projects.
HTG Architects has offices in Minneapolis, Tampa, Phoenix and Bismarck.
HTG Architects offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience. Exceptional benefits package includes paid time off and holidays, 401(K) plan, pre-tax Flexible Spending and Health Saving Accounts, dental coverage along with disability and life insurance coverage.
If you are looking for daily variety with tasks and interaction with people, please submit your resume for our consideration. Resumes and related materials can be submitted via email to Kari Eller at firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to our Minneapolis Office.