Are you an Architect that enjoys municipal, civic, or public safety projects? If you have experience with public safety architecture- which could include fire stations, city halls, police stations, jails, courtrooms, justice centers, evidence, or forensics facilities, we have your next career move!
Now hiring a Project Architect with a focus on public, civic, and municipal projects. This position comes with the ability to grow into project management and client development.
• Grow in your expertise of planning and technical delivery
• Partake in marketing, create the design solutions, and orchestrate the project delivery
• Ensure the project deliverables and accurate and complete
• Gain involvement with project development, project delivery, code analysis, and coordination
Join one of the most respected firms in the world! With local and international offices, join an integrated A/E firm that is consistently ranked in every major award category.
The Project Architect position offers advancement into project management, business development, client acquisition, and internal market leadership.
• 5-15+ years of progressive architectural experience
• Previous experience with municipal, civic, or public projects
• Registered Architect
• Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
• Ability to plan, organize, supervise, and coordinate technical work
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com