Would you like to join a design studio synonymous with premier architecture healthcare projects? Does being part of group of talented professionals committed to the highest quality healthcare buildings inspire you?
New opportunity for a Project Architect to join an international healthcare team! This is a direct-hire position with one of the largest and most prestigious firms in Minnesota.
Become an integral team member providing leadership in execution of design intent throughout documentation, specs and CA. You will work alongside a Project Manager to create design concepts and develop timelines, resources, and schedules.
• Contribute to the design of select projects including hospitals, clinics, and specialized medical facilities
• Work alongside the Project Manager to lead a project team through the design and preparation of the project documentation
• Assist in preparing design presentations including modeling and renderings
• Organize and direct the project team while mentoring younger staff
• Represent the firm to clients, consultants, contractors, and jurisdictional authorities
• Deliver projects within a designated schedule and within budget
What This Position Offers You:
• Direct Hire: Take the next step in your career by joining this industry-leading team as a direct hire
• Benefits: Receive a comprehensive benefit package in addition to the salary which includes health insurance, dental insurance, flexible spending account, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays. ESOP, life insurance, 401K plan, and much more
• Prestigious Firm: Contribute to a team that has been operating successfully for over 60 years and is highly awarded both locally, nationally, and internationally
• Flexible hours: Ability to work from home, mentorship and coaching for career growth
• Advancement: Develop into a Sr Project Architect, a Project Manager and more!
• Architectural degree from an accredited college
• Proficiency with Revit software, AutoCAD experience a plus
• 6-13 years of progressive architectural experience
• 2+ years of healthcare experience required
• Professional registration required
• The desire to oversee project delivery for large and complex projects
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com