Pope Architects, Inc
We are seeking a Full-time Project Architect or Project Manager to work with our in-house commercial team. This position requires experience in all phases of architecture and the ability to coordinate all aspects of assigned projects. Ideal candidate has a strong background and familiarity with Office, Industrial, and Manufacturing project types including both shell and interior build out.
- Manage multiple projects, prepare strategic plans, and serve as primary client liaison.
- Able to use advanced techniques, and has responsibility for finished plans, specifications and materials approval.
- Carry primary responsibility for managing budgets, schedules and programs; project communications and documentation; and office admin. tasks.
- Manage team assignments within project scope, schedule and budget
- May supervise a small staff of architects and technicians
Skills and Competencies:
- Ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is a great listener and communicator, and is fully confident in their ability to manage a quality process and direct the firm’s resources to meet client’s goals.
- Has a thorough knowledge of architectural practice, and experience in Office/Industrial project types
- Works well both independently and in a team setting.
- A working knowledge of Revit and proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Bluebeam and Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus
Education and Experience:
- Professional Degree required; Licensed Architect preferred.
- 7+ years of experience
About Pope Architects: Located midway between Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN we are an architectural and interior design firm focused on the design of Healthcare, Senior Living, Corporate Office, Mission Critical, Industrial, Retail, Education and Worship projects. We are unique, fun, hard-working and energetic, and we enjoy making our environment a welcoming place for clients to visit and an enriching place for staff to work. We believe in doing great work and having fun while doing it. To learn more about our firm please visit our website. AA/E.O.E