Are you interested in working on projects nationwide as well as locally? Do different architecture project types and project diversity interest you?
Now hiring an architectural Project Captain / Job Captain! The Project Captain will work alongside project managers, architects, designers, and engineers to support each project’s design and documentation initiatives. You will benefit from mentoring, readily available professional advancement opportunities, the ability to fulfill your IDP/AXP requirements (if applicable), technical training, and flexible work hours.
• Have the ability to lead your team from design through construction administration
• Create presentation graphics and renderings
• Coordinate with internal and external consultants to ensure each project is completed successfully and within budget
What This Company Offers You:
• A professional development plan will be created for you to achieve your professional architectural registration and advance and into project management, depending on where you are in your career
• Full-time, long-term, direct-hire position with strong salary and comprehensive benefits
• Use the latest hardware and design software within a technologically progressive firm
• Exposure to various market segments and an integrated project delivery environment
• Very flexible work hours and work from home options
• Associates degree in Architecture, Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Masters degree in Architecture
• 3+ years of experience in a professional architectural setting
• Proficiency with Revit software. Experience with AutoCAD a plus
• Demonstrated experience with design development and construction documents