Anderson Engineering of MN, LLC
Anderson Engineering of MN, LLC, a SDVOSB, is an established civil engineering, landscape architecture, and architecture firm located in Plymouth, MN. We have a great opportunity for an Architectural Project Manager to manage project teams responsible for the delivery of healthcare and other project types regionally and nationally. The position will be responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects. It will serve as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction.
• Participate in business development activities;
• Estimate fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and subcontracts;
• Participate in determining project staffing needs;
• Facilitate client meetings and client user group workshops and presentations;
• Lead project teams comprised of professionals of all disciplines and skill levels;
• Actively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs;
• Monitor project communications and project delivery progress;
• Participate in project reviews, internally and externally.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Architecture;
• Professional expertise as demonstrated through a minimum of 8 years of post-graduation experience and progressive advancement;
• Ability to lead project teams consisting of internal project professionals and outside professional consultants;
• Ability to prioritize and reprioritize work efforts as circumstances change;
• Proficient computer skills using Microsoft, Deltek and Autodesk products;
• Effective communications skills;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Experience with all aspects of professional practice;
• Knowledge of building codes and construction methodologies.
• Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Architecture;
• Experience with healthcare related project types;
• Professional licensure;
• Professional expertise as demonstrated through a minimum of 12 years of post-graduation experience and progressive advancement.
Anderson Engineering of MN, LLC offers a competitive employee benefits package, including healthcare, dental, life insurance, 401(k) plan with profit sharing potential, and flexible spending accounts. Because of our client types, we also utilize the most up-to-date and sophisticated technology for our project delivery, and we collaborate with some of the biggest design firms in the industry as our consultants.