Wilkus Architects is a nationally recognized firm developing amazing projects across the nation! We are looking for individuals with enthusiasm and experience to join our retail architecture team.
As a Project Manager at Wilkus Architects you will help us develop fantastic relationships with clients and help them expand and grow their business. You will also coach, support and develop a studio team of designers and project leads.
” Primary client liaison-manages schedule, budget, scope of work to completion, communication and documentation
– Project Setup-Contract/Proposal, Estimate Fees, ASAs, Invoicing
– Perform detailed and comprehensive code analysis.
– Responsible for finished plans, specifications and approval of materials and construction.
– Adhere to company standards and client expectations.
– Supervise project team of Project Lead(s), Senior Designer(s) and Designer(s).
– Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Drafting Degree
– 8+ years of experience
– Strong written and verbal skills.
– Ability to lead and work within a collaborative team environment.
– Strong Organizational skills, detail oriented.
– Proficient in Revit.
– Knowledge of building codes and state by state variations.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume and portfolio of work to Lindsey Wilkus at email@example.com. Wilkus Architects offers a competitive salary, which includes overtime pay. Our benefits package includes health insurance, 401K match, pension plan, paid holidays, paid time off and a collaborative and flexible working environment.