Do you enjoy managing small and mid-size architecture projects? Would you like to be part of a firm and studio that emphasizes fun, a relaxed working environment, and has a tight knit, family culture?
Now hiring an architecture Project Manager! As a Project Manager you will have the opportunity to manage all aspect of retail and commercial projects. Create and implement strategic plans that ensure each project’s success, and work as part of a team to manage small/medium architecture projects. Join a growing design team in this long-term position!
• Coordination of all project activities including administrative and technical
• Prepare proposals and contracts, estimate fees, invoicing, etc…
• Delegate work to design staff
• Manage the budget and timeline while adhering to company standards and client expectations
• Perform comprehensive and detailed code analysis
• Act as a primary client liaison to manage the communication, schedule, budget and scope of work
• Responsible for finished plans, specifications, and approval of materials and construction
• Full service architectural and interior design firm
• Projects include hospitality, commercial, retail, municipal, residential, and manufacturing
• Company has been operating successfully and growing for 25+ years
• 35+ employees and growing
• Located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area
What This Company Offers You:
• Direct-hire, full-time position with outstanding salary and complete benefit package
• A commitment to your professional growth and development
• Fun, fast-paced projects
• Degree in degree in Architecture
• 5-10+ years of overall architectural experience, with 2+ years of Project Management experience
• Retail or hospitality project experience a plus
• Working knowledge of Revit a plus
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com