AEC Resources, Inc.
This is a fulltime position for an entry-level Project Manager. The Project Manager will plan, execute, monitor, and close out projects for the manufacturing of interior architectural components. You will work with vendors, customers, and internal staff to generate and manage the work orders needed to meet customer requirements.
What This Position Offers You:
• The ability to gain experience managing architecture, engineering, and construction projects from inception to completion
• Receive mentoring from experienced Project Managers
• Rapid advancement into Senior Project Manager and Team Lead
• Work with shop drawings, architectural drawings (plans, sections, elevations) and specifications
• Join and grow with a company has been operating successfully for 30+ years
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, or Associates degree in Project Management or Construction
• Proficiency in reading blueprints and architectural and mechanical plans
• Knowledge of millwork, doors, windows, cabinetry, wood technology a plus
• Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD, and SketchUp
• Recent graduates welcome to apply
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com