• Leadership Opportunity: With the current leadership transitioning, this is an opportunity for an Architectural Project Manager to become a Practice Leader and eventual Partner of the firm
• Join an Established Company and Studio: Join a design team that has been thriving for over 40 years, with this particular studio at 10+ years old
• Direct Hire: Take the next step in your career by joining this firm as a permanent fulltime employee. Receive outstanding compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including scheduled bonuses, health insurance, dental insurance, flexible spending account, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays. ESOP, life insurance, 401K plan, and more!
Here is your opportunity to join a full-service architecture firm that has been on the forefront of the industry for over forty years. Due to senior leadership retiring, there is an immediate fast-track to leadership. Roles available for the Project Manager to grow into include marketing and business development. As a future practice leader of an established healthcare studio, you are also eligible to become a partner in the firm.
The architectural Project Manager will manage all phases of Healthcare projects’ lifecycles, including project scheduling, budgets and project set-up. The Project Manager will work collaboratively with their team to ensure that all projects are on schedule and within budget. You will have the ability to work on unique healthcare projects nationwide including hospital and clinic remodels and rebrands.
• Full-service Architecture and Interior Design firm with 50+ employees
• A track record of 45+ years of successful academic, residential, healthcare, and commercial projects
• A relaxed and casual work environment offering flexible hours boasting a highly desirable office culture
• Architecture degree from an accredited university
• 7+ years of progressive professional architectural experience
• 1+ years of experience with healthcare projects required
• Licensed Architect preferred
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com