Murphy & Co. Design
Murphy & Co Design, a leading residential design firm specializing in designing exemplary homes in a diverse range of styles, is expanding our already outstanding team!
This position offers the opportunity to work from our Minneapolis, MN office location or from our Buffalo, MN location. Murphy & Co Design offers an attractive & competitive compensation package, Simple IRA, health insurance, a great team environment, & the opportunity to create incredible projects found at www.murphycodesign.com
We are looking for a Project Manager who possesses the following skills & attributes:
• Ability to work effectively & accurately in AutoCAD for the purpose of compiling construction documents.
• As a Project Manager of the CAD team, you will be responsible for taking designs from the Design team and further developing them using AutoCAD.
• Typical tasks include the extensive development of technical AutoCAD drafting, in house team meetings, contractor meetings, construction questions, communications with clients & various sub-contractors
• High quality control standards for yourself & CAD technicians
• Friendly, professional, confident, grateful, respectful, & enthusiastic demeanor in a non-egotistical way
• Project & team leader
• Effective communicator
• Under promise, over deliver
Please submit your cover letter, resume & portfolio of your own work to email@example.com.