PT Architectural Student Intern
Posted Monday, January 7
Pope Architects, Inc.
We are seeking a PT Architectural Student Intern, currently enrolled in a Master’s program. Student will work 14-16 per week with an immediate start date. Candidate will work under general supervision with our in-house teams and perform a variety of architectural assignments. Judgment is required on work details and assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes. Someone with a positive attitude, a passion for architecture, and a desire to learn and grow would be the ideal candidate for this position.
– Develop design or technical solutions under the supervision of an architect or designer
– Responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned project including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions
– Production of schematics, design development, construction documents, and construction administration
– Will gain an understanding of the entire project process including coordination of documents from SD to CA
– Work under close supervision, assisting team members with project documentation needs
– Perform routine and limited architectural assignments
– Assist with Architectural sample library
Skills and Competencies:
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– An understanding of Architectural principles and practices
– Works well both independently and in a team setting
– Proficiency in the use of Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
– Bluebeam, Sketchup and Adobe Photoshop a plus
Education and Experience:
– Working toward a Master’s Degree in Architecture
– Prior experience or internships a plus
About Pope Architects: Located midway between Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN we are an architectural and interior design firm focused on the design of Healthcare, Commercial, Community, Senior Living, and Multi-Family Housing customers nationally. We are unique, fun, hard-working and energetic, and we enjoy making our environment a welcoming place for clients to visit and an enriching place for staff to work. We believe in doing great work and having fun while doing it! To learn more about our firm please visit our website: www.popearch.com AA/E.O.E
Contact: Please forward referral resumes to Karen Oldenborg in Human Resources or email to email@example.com .