Employment Network Canada Inc.
As Registered Architect, you will be instrumental in expanding the technical/design expertise and customer base of our client, an innovative and reputable Architectural firm in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Reporting to the Senior Architect/President, you will build relationships and meet clients’ commercial and multi-family building needs from conceptual planning and design to project completion. Your contribution and growth within 3 – 5 years will result in succession to the Senior Architect/Manager role, leading the business to continued growth and success!
As Architect you will:
– Provide architectural expertise and support the Senior Architect/President in the conception, planning and development of designs for construction and renovation of commercial and multi-family building projects.
– Provide business development and build positive working relationships with clients, building owners, contractors, engineers, sub-trades and representatives of the business and construction community.
– Consult with prospective and current clients to determine their building construction or renovation needs.
– This may include client presentations, outlining concepts, providing cost estimates, preparing contract documents and specifications.
– Monitor design modifications and changes to ensure budget adherence.
– Prepare/supervise the preparation of drawings, specifications and construction documents. Prepare sketches, scale models or videos for presentation to the public or clients. Follow building codes, zoning laws, fire regulations, and other ordinances.
– Monitor construction activities, manage contract administration and resolve situations that may arise on the job site.
– Coach and mentor Architectural Technologists, Intern Architects, students and support staff. Contribute to a positive and productive team environment.
– Gain knowledge and confidence in business management from a financial, technical, human resources and operations perspective as you prepare to lead the organization within 3 – 5 years.
Live, work and play in beautiful Regina, Saskatchewan Canada! http://thinksask.ca
– NCARB certification (U.S. Residents) is a definite asset.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited school of architecture recognized by the United States and/or Canadian Architectural Certification Board.
– 5+ years of progressive architectural experience with eligibility of being licensed in Saskatchewan, Canada.
– Working experience in commercial building projects (office, education, recreation, institutional) and multi-family residences is required.
– Willingness to develop your career towards leadership and managing the firm. The purpose of this hire is succession planning.
– Working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit, computer graphic/modeling skills.
Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
– Motivated, career driven and down to earth professional with a high commitment to providing exceptional client service.
– Strong leadership and communication skills; outgoing personality with a commitment to honesty and integrity at all times.
– Excellent design and architectural skills, with the ability to take a project from concept to completion.
Attractive remuneration package including senior level salary, comprehensive benefits, bonus eligibility and longterm partnership/ownership opportunity within 3 – 5 years. Join a professional office environment that is high quality service and supportive of employee families and work-life balance.
Travel: Occasional as required for projects or professional development