Highly prestigious full-services home design firm located in St. Cloud with an unparalleled reputation for its culture, award-winning quality and complete customer satisfaction has a great opportunity available! We are hiring drafters and designers with residential experience. This full time position creates residential construction documents using AutoCAD and Revit.
• A fulltime, long-term position with ample room to express your design ability and grow into project management
• Collaborate with senior designers and architects on home design, which includes programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, and construction documents for single family residential and twin home projects
• The ability to work on a variety of high-end residential projects, as well as light commercial projects
• Learn all aspects of residential design and construction through training and coaching for professional development
• Company established in the 1990’s and is widely considered a regional leader in residential design
• Services include new construction, additions, remodels, and stock plans
• Located near St Cloud, MN
What This Company Offers You:
• The opportunity to express your design talents on homes that impact families’ lives
• A fulltime, long-term position
• The ability to work on a variety of unique residential and commercial projects
• Coaching for professional development and training
• Advancement into higher roles
• Associates degree in Architectural drafting or professional degree in Architecture
• A minimum of 1-5+ years of professional architecture experience with Revit software
• Experience with creating CDs, and a firm understanding of construction documents
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent communication skills and a progressive work history
• Residential project experience desired
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com