AEC Resources, Inc.
Highly prestigious full-services home design firm located in the Twin Cities with an unparalleled reputation for its culture, award-winning quality and complete customer satisfaction has a great opportunity available! We are hiring a designer/drafter with relevant residential design/drafting experience.
• Associate of Science Degree with a minimum of 2+ years experience with residential drafting
• Knowledge of building codes and practices
• Proficient CAD Skills. Revit proficiency, template, and family skills a plus
• Experience with and a firm understanding of construction documents
• Can work in a team environment and take direction
• Excellent communication skills and a good work history
Applicants with experience working for a residential architecture firm or a home builder will be given strong consideration.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at:
AEC Resources has emerged as the new leader in architecture staffing in the Twin Cities. With free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture. More information can be found at www.AECresources.com