Do you enjoy using Revit to draft projects that are both large and small? Would you like to join a firm where you can grow into project management without having an advanced degree?
Now hiring a Revit Drafter to work on nationwide projects! Leverage your skills in drafting, design, and space planning in this fulltime position. You will join a mid-size team with a 40-year record of success with hospitality, education, and healthcare projects. The focus will be on architectural drafting, with a secondary focus on mechanical and electrical drafting.
What This Position Offers You
• Work with architecture, mechanical, and electrical drawings
• Be part of a wide range of project types and sizes
• Flexible office hours
• Multiple annual bonuses and profit sharing
• Long term growth available to a Project Coordinator, Project Manager, and beyond!
• Company has been highly awarded for 40 years
• Services include design, consulting, 3D modeling, and more
• Approximately 30+ employees nationally
• Highly awarded and recognized within their niche
• Located in southwest Minneapolis
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, or Associates degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
• 1-5+ years of professional drafting experience in any industry
• Proficiency with Revit software required
• Ability to create Revit families is a plus
• Valid driver’s license
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com