AEC Resources, Inc.
Immediate job opportunity for a strong Revit user. The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded CAD background with a strong proficiency with Revit The Revit Modeler will be responsible for modeling, conceptual and schematic designs, and light rendering of healthcare related projects.
What You Will Do:
– Provide CAD drafting/BIM modeling and design support for Associates, Consultants or Project Managers during the planning, design, and construction of typical projects.
– Coordinate and Manage Revit models.
– Create Revit families
– Review all work for completeness and accuracy against directions given prior to submitting to Project Manager for review.
What You Will Need:
– Certificate or Degree from a technical trade school and 3+ years of CAD experience
– At least 2 years using Revit
– Ability to create Revit families
– Ability to manage and coordinate Revit Models.
– Knowledge of Drafting Standards.
– Ability to create CAD files and manipulate files created by others
– Good computer and Software skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Bluebeam.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/submit-resume.html
AEC Resources is the leader in architecture staffing in the Twin Cities. With free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture. More information can be found at www.AECresources.com