Brunton Architects & Engineers
Brunton Architects & Engineers is seeking a talented architectural professional to join our team in creating high-end design solutions for our clients. Our growing architectural, engineering, and interior design firm located in North Mankato, MN offers wonderful opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Revit Technician will work extensively with the Revit model and drawings, assemble all Revit construction documents and work closely with project team members on any assigned projects.
1. Perform drafting on projects of simple to moderate complexity with limited supervision.
2. Review and integrate structural drawings into the architectural construction drawings on assigned projects.
3. Assist senior level technicians and architects with maintenance of job-related files.
4. Adhere to required timeframes and allotted budgets.
5. Maintain company standards for Revit modeling & drafting
1. Degree in Architecture or Architectural Technology or related field.
2. Knowledge of the architectural design practice and the construction industry.
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team oriented environment with a desire to learn and grow.
4. Ability to schedule, prioritize and ensure completion and accuracy of assigned tasks with limited supervision.
5. Must have 2+ years of working experience within Revit.