AEC Resources, Inc.
The Revit-focused architectural drafting Technician will have the ability to join a growing team that works on a wide variety of projects including retail, healthcare, hospitality, residentand others. This long-term opportunity also comes with the firm’s commitment to investing in professional development into a Project Captain and ultimately a Project Manager. Outstanding compensation will commensurate with experience including a full benefits package.
• Assist project managers, architects, and designers to translate design intent into BIM models
• Create architectural BIM models, 2D drafting, schedules and sheets for design presentation graphics and construction documentation
• Support the firm’s BIM initiatives
• 2+ years of working with construction documents
• Working knowledge of Revit software
• AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp experience a plus
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/submit-resume.html
AEC Resources is the leader in architecture staffing in the Twin Cities. With free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture. More information can be found at www.AECresources.com