George Konik Associates
Revit Technician – Minneapolis, MN Direct-hire ($20-30/hr.)
Our client seeks an experienced BIM Technician to join their architecture and engineering team.
In this role, you will develop, design and build high-quality, state-of-the-art buildings that change the way people live and work. We can only do this with great people. Our culture and work environment allow our talented associates to grow and thrive. We are fast paced and focus on challenging work assignments, professional development and mentoring to ensure our team members continue to learn and grow. We also realize that you have a life outside of work – balance is important. We work hard but also have fun!
Working out of our headquarters in Minneapolis, the Technician will be responsible for developing and producing structural BIM drawings of small to medium size projects of simple to moderate complexity.
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
1. Perform BIM drafting on small to medium size projects of simple to moderate complexity with limited supervision.
2. Review and process structural shop drawings on assigned projects.
3. Assist senior level technicians and engineers with maintenance of job-related files.
4. Adhere to company BIM standards and structural drafting standards.
5. Adhere to required timeframes and allotted budgets.
6. May direct the work of drafters and other technicians.
1. Work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplined team and maintain adaptability in work activities.
2. Build professional and productive relationships with vendors, subcontractors, consultants and fellow employees.
3. Become familiar with different building types and construction materials to augment skills in plan and detail development on assigned projects.
4. Continually update BIM skills, utilizing most current technology available.
1. Associates Degree or two-year vocational/technical certificate in architectural or structural BIM drafting, plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
2. A thorough knowledge of the architectural design practice, the construction industry and real estate development projects are desired. There is a need for strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with company, and outside personnel.
3. The ability to schedule, prioritize and ensure completion and accuracy of assigned tasks with limited supervision. Some projects will have a tight timeline and may require quick response so the ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment is a must.
4. Must have 2+ years of working experience within Revit.
Interested candidates please send Word resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• To network for future positions, please visit: www.linkedin.com/in/tammijthompson/
George Konik Associates, Inc. (GKA) has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. GKA has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.