Senior Architectural Designer
Posted Tuesday, January 8
Now hiring a Senior Architectural Designer to help create solutions that improve the way people live and work. The Senior Designer will join a team where award-winning projects help families and businesses by creating spaces that inspire and transcend imagination.
We are seeking a Designer with 3+ years of post-graduation experience, strong technical, design, detailing, and project coordination skills.
You will be an integral team member working with a team of Designers and Senior Architects on commercial architecture projects. Work on fun projects, collaborate with others, and enjoy what you do!
What You Will Do
• Participate in all facets of the commercial architecture project development cycle
• Incorporate input into the overall project design for hospitality, corporate, foodservice, and retail projects
• Work with the team to create the Revit model
• Advance the production of schematic, design development, and construction documents in compliance with project scope, schedule, cost, and intent
• Prepare marketing graphics, presentation boards, and other marketing material
• Collaborate and coordinate with consultants to ensure integrated deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Associates or Technical degree in architectural drafting or a related field
• 3-7+ years of professional architectural drafting experience
• Proficiency with Revit software required
• Demonstrated production experience from schematic design through contract documents and construction
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at:
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com