Wilkus Architects is a nationally recognized firm developing amazing projects – everything from breweries to restaurants, gyms and retail spaces – the world is your oyster at Wilkus! We are looking for individuals with enthusiasm for design and who want to work on projects across the nation.
As a Senior Designer at Wilkus Architects you will gain experience in growing market sectors within the firm that will provide growth opportunities in design, documentation and management.
– Provide project and design support through the preparation of architectural drawings using Revit.
– Jurisdictional research and code studies
– Perform on site assessments of existing conditions and construction observation
– Details research and implementation
– Materials research and implementation
– Support the goals of the Studio Team
An ideal candidate has:
– 5+ years of experience in Revit in a professional setting
– A technical degree in drafting
– Ability to meet deadlines
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume and portfolio of work to Lindsey Wilkus at firstname.lastname@example.org. Wilkus Architects offers a competitive salary, which includes overtime pay. Our benefits package includes health insurance, 401K match, pension plan, paid holidays, paid time off and a collaborative and flexible working environment.